• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for EV1 fuel injector datasheets

AdmiralSenn

Hi guys. I'm working on a non-Volvo project and I'm trying to find some detailed information on Bosch EV1 spray patterns. I've found one really useful spreadsheet from usralleyteam.com but the cell for spray angle on my injector is blank.

Does anyone have an old EV1 datasheet that has spray angle and pattern info? If it helps, the injectors I'm working with are Bosch # 280150934.

I'm fairly sure it's a 20 degree spray angle from when I've tested them but I'd like a more solid number than guessing 'that looks right'.

Thanks!

I have an Excel spreadsheet for all the Bosch injectors I got from Bosch (can't post it here)
but that injector spray angle isn't listed, but all others in the 150-xxx-9xx series injectors are either 21 deg or 23 deg spray angle. The stars would be blank info of spray angle.

0 280 150 934 EV 1 production stop, ask! 14.5 Heptan 300 230

230 329 6.95 C ? ? ? ?

E22 1.3 Jetronic no O-Ring standard O-Ring standard 60 79

That looks like the same spreadsheet data that I have, but I wasn't sure which injectors I could use as a ballpark. Thanks though, that helps a lot!

I was going to make room for a 30 degree dispersion angle, which should give it plenty of space to avoid puddling all the fuel on the walls.

Back