• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

48 valves, and three turbos.

linuxman51

Railspeeder Enthusiast #1
300+ Club
165294142.jpg

and only two engines between em. numbers comin' soon on the nice one.

officially and unofficially, a ****load. owner hasn't posted numbers, so i wont either for the time being

I was told I can disclose the numbers that didn't cause the dyno to crash. You may read into that what you will. I was told not to talk about boost amounts, but honestly with so much stuff going on I don't even remember the various hp's vs boost pressures.. other than more than you would expect and less than you would expect.

It tipped the scales at 999.8hp midway through the session. the session ended when the intercooler blew up later in the evening (after letting everything cool down and trying to sort out why the dyno software kept going tango uniform).

I will say that he rather comfortably holds the dyno record now, and will eventually pen hard numbers to that, all on a stock bottom end 4.6 (well, 4.6 termi, but still)

Why the secrecy around the numbers? At the end of the day the dude at the strip still has to drive it. Even if it dyno'd 2000hp if the guy can't shift he's never going to win.

Pretty cool it's on the stock bottom end though. Built Ford Tough?

Respecting the owners wish regardless of the reason perhaps?

Why the secrecy around the numbers? At the end of the day the dude at the strip still has to drive it. Even if it dyno'd 2000hp if the guy can't shift he's never going to win.

Respecting the owners wish regardless of the reason perhaps?

No I know, that's not what I was getting at.

Just people being funny about numbers. Like dudes that don't want their 1/4 mile time to pop up on the board. I know it's racer culture and all of that I just don't see why all the secrecy.

I didn't ask, I don't know why he doesn't want all that info out there. he's not really a grudge racer that I'm aware of, but perhaps not having a graph to back it up..? no telling.

Back