• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Here we grow again! 1994 940

Painted the bumpers and the grille insert with Krylon Fusion gloss black paint.
AllPics009.jpg

AllPics006.jpg

AllPics004.jpg

It's about 90% undetectable in person - just looks like bumpers.

So, swiped the Intrax springs, IPD front sway and stock-type front brace off the silver car.
Pics12_3002.jpg

Intrax compared to stock spring cut 1.5 coils:
Pics12_3001.jpg

Only got the front done thus far:
Pics12_3005.jpg

Blurry-rakey pic:
Pics12_3006.jpg

Rear IPD sway and springs to follow, hopefully this Saturday.

All lowering and sway stuffs are installed. Spacers came in and I bolted up the Tethys.

Gotta roll the fenders, but damn she's looking sharp!
Pics12_3010.jpg

Pics12_3011.jpg

Painted the calipers red too.
Pics12_3015.jpg

Bumpers look very good,and the wheels top it off.I always thought the Tethys have looked extremely well on 7/9 series wagons. Very nice looking car, I just purchased a 745 Turbo and cant wait to start playing with it.

I do, but volvo940tuner is finding me a set.

I looked at your ad a while back, but I need the foglight version. Thanks anyway!

I may get ecodes when they start dropping from the sky for free.

Or at least when they get more reasonably priced. Seems like a lot of folks can buy/break a car and break even on selling the headlights alone.

Not planning to paint the wheels at this time - really like the silver. I may swap on the Volans at some point just for giggles.

Thanks for your information. I found it very interesting and useful.
Wish you good luck.
;-)

Car looks great man! Those wheels look really good on there too.

Congrats on getting the motor all back together and running again, you have more patience than I do, I just read through the entire thread and I am impressed. If I ran into that many issues it would still be sitting, haha

Back