• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Forum is NOT secure

epborden

The site is not secured with a security certificate and HTTPS. This makes this site vulnerable in that anyone who logs in is subject to a MITM (man-in-the-middle) attack making them vulnerable. Other attacks can easily: take the site down completely, hijack files on the site to deliver malicious content, or leak every single users information including the administrators. This is irresponsible and it is my recommendation that the site be secured properly.

The site is not secured with a security certificate and HTTPS. This makes this site vulnerable in that anyone who logs in is subject to a MITM (man-in-the-middle) attack, and other attacks not least of which can a) take the site down completely, b) hijack files on the site to delivery malicious content, and c) leak every single users information including the administrators. This is irresponsible and it is my recommendation that the site be secured properly.
:uh: we're not high on the traffic ratio. If someone wants to hijack pictures of 7/9 cars and hold them for ransom, they have other issues. Most all of us use our phones more here anyways, and understands the NSA watches this site because of the communist views everyone holds.

Someone say curvy Russian women?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5CaMUfxVJVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The site is not secured with a security certificate and HTTPS. This makes this site vulnerable in that anyone who logs in is subject to a MITM (man-in-the-middle) attack making them vulnerable. Other attacks can easily: take the site down completely, hijack files on the site to deliver malicious content, or leak every single users information including the administrators. This is irresponsible and it is my recommendation that the site be secured properly.

Admins should provide you with login creds so you can assist them in securing, yes?

I was told there would be horny neighbourhood women waiting for me here...

Hi

chris-farley-shy-smile-o.gif

I'm poor and boring and when I realized this I stopped caring as much.

Kannapolis eh? Less than 10 minutes down 29 if you ever need to borrow some tinfoil &#55357;&#56848;&#55357;&#56832;

Lol, ok guys. Just trying to help. I'll even buy and implement it myself if it is trouble.

Until then I will just enjoy unsecured, curvy Russian women.

Back