• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Are these from US market cars or Euro only? Pretty neat.

240 turbo, 84 242 and 92 only on the side trim.

Bumper filler is for 83-85 toy bumpers only, and since you failed to buy that 85 GLT you're out of luck once again...

Not that anyone on here would pay what it costs anyway.

:-P

Last edited:
"Rope" them? I'll check your thread.

Yep rope them back in and push them out.

As long as you're deleting brightwork, and pushing windows $20 off for ca$h at Davis..

145-245 89.5+ Rear 1/4 Glass Seals

245_8910.jpg

I went plastiderp on the chrome on my car. The rear Volvo and 240 badges were already black and (like every other coolaide drinking kid) I wanted to black out all the chrome. :roll: I like it. No chrome polish needed. Now I am considering painting my fuel door of the Swedish flag.

:lol:

Nah...I mean if I had a plan to smooth it all out and look like it shouldn't need trim, then yes for sure...but I digress. Just make it all look good and roll on. But all black trim and no chrome/stainless looks good on the white cars.

Got a lead on another tach dash. Not sure why my old one died. Hate to smoke another one. Maybe this speedo will work. Tried a one or two speedos, just figured it was the sender or something. This car is such a POS.

Back