• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Staggered wheels??

240sleeper

anybody here running a staggered wheel setup? I'm looking at running 17s and 18s and was wondering how it looked. Here's a picture of the car they'll be going on

I'll throw you a bone/shamelessly plug my hooptie

GAP5DiHl.jpg

Azev Type A's. 17x8.5 front 17x9.5 rear

Your car is too high lower it first then worry about double stagger.

Also the 240 guys do double stagger sometimes. 17x9 and 18x10 as an example

Your car is too high lower it first then worry about double stagger.

My car is lowered already on ipd or some other Springs that I can't remember. I will eventually be getting some coilovers but it's a little spendy for the budget at the moment. I already have 17 and 18 so I'm just wondering how it's going to look. I'm also trying to figure out what color I'd like to go with them

I have always wanted to put a set of staggered BMW parrallel rims on a 240..... they would probably look good on a 9 series too.

I bet it'll look good, not to mention it doesn't seem like anybody's doing it which is right up my alley. We'll see what you guys have to say once it's put together

My car is lowered already on ipd or some other Springs that I can't remember. I will eventually be getting some coilovers but it's a little spendy for the budget at the moment. I already have 17 and 18 so I'm just wondering how it's going to look. I'm also trying to figure out what color I'd like to go with them

Do you have an angle grinder? Lop a coil off each spring. Or even better: two

Back