• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Karlyn Industries inner tie rod ends?

Volvo265

I purchased a Karlyn industries inner tie rod end for my car since it needs one pretty bad on the drivers side. (This was the cheapest one I found that wasn't TOO cheap.) I'm going to change the rack soon (found a good ZF in the you-pull-it yard i'm going to go snag) as my current ZF is leaking into the boots. But for now, I'm going to just change this one inner tie rod end.

Has anyone used karlyn industries parts? I've never heard of them before, but they are made in the united states atleast and not china...and they've been around since 1971 according to their website.

I shouldn't have to use it very long if things go as planned, and i'll put new MOOG tie rod ends on the "new" ZF. Am I going to be the guinea pig? Just curious about anyone's prior experience... if there is any.

I’ve had decent results with these. Lasted a couple years before I sold the car, unlike the URO part that developed enough play to feel in the wheel in less than 6 mo.

I believe Karlyn was OE on some Volvo parts. I've bought stuff that was Karlyn and it had Volvo stickers on it. YMMV

Back