• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Beach Party Funtimes wheeeeeeeeee! (Marin, CA - Aug. 18th)

Please don't be angry, but I .....

Won't be driving a Volvo to the meet due to moderate clutch slippage. Should make it though.

Are dogs OK? Hope so.

No volvo = no funtimes beach party for you! Fix the clutch or ur not coming.

:-P
I'll be leading the way in my bmw.
Dogs are great! We're bringing cats.

Oh hey BTW I'll be leaving from Sacramento. I'll try to join the N N out brigade but I'm looking for apartments in the morning and I don't know if I'll be done with interviews by 11:00 but no worries. I should be able to catch up in the honda:rofl:

OK so it's official - I haven't even left yet and I'm going to be late. Confirmed today with the girlfriend and her puppy (shepard/black lab mix, 7 months) and we will definitely be there. Only thing is we will be in Sacto looking at houses until around 2:00PM so I might not show up until around 5:00 but we'll be there!

OK so it's official - I haven't even left yet and I'm going to be late. Confirmed today with the girlfriend and her puppy (shepard/black lab mix, 7 months) and we will definitely be there. Only thing is we will be in Sacto looking at houses until around 2:00PM so I might not show up until around 5:00 but we'll be there!

Do you need directions? or can you figure it out from google maps? PM me if you need to know how to get there from San Rafael.

I'm still going, almost have the car all ready to go, just need to dig up some stuff too for camping.

Doug - I will be bringing that beer you like that I brought to the BBQ.

I'm brainstorming a list of things you might want to bring/have at the beach to make life easier. Remember we are 20 miles away from civilization.

Frisbee, volleyball, football etc.
Folding chairs
Beach blaket
Music
Please bring firewood. The more the better.
Beer, water, juice etc
Anything you can cook over an open fire or a grill
Beach umbrella
Warm clothes
Toilet paper
Sunscreen, hats
I'm bringing a first aid kit but it would be nice to have 2
A few basic tools
Make sure your spare tire is in good order
Scary stories
And now my OCD is taking over so I'll stop.

I think you guys are forgetting:

- ground beef
- shredded cheddar
- doritos nacho flavour
- taco seasoning
- sour cream
- salsa
- lettuce

The only tent my wife and I could track down is capable of sleeping 6-8 people pretty comfortably, so if anyone doesn't have a tent, they can share ours.

The only tent my wife and I could track down is capable of sleeping 6-8 people pretty comfortably, so if anyone doesn't have a tent, they can share ours.
Big5 is having a fire sale on tents. I picked up a 7'x7' 4 person tent for $20 last night.
Is there going to be any manner of caravan from San Rafael?

We are meeting at the SRHS parking lot on second around 2pm and caravan from there together. A few people might be late in which case they'll have to find their own way. Directions are on the first page.

I still can't find my ****ing sleeping bag!!!!!!!!!
I hate moving!
I will probably be coming back tomorrow night anyway so I can go to Laguna Seca Sunday.

DAN!!! If I find my bag I might be staying so I could use a space in that hotel you are packing.

Last edited:
i got sick as hell and slept two days straight. don't think i'm going to make it.
no coffee, smokes or booze for three days... grr.

Back