• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

IPD front bar

VB242

I.M. Weasel
So they let me order a front 25mm bar by itself, sans warranty of course. I asked the dude if they had anything bigger, he says to me "oh no! You want your car to turn at some point", made me laugh.

So they let me order a front 25mm bar by itself, sans warranty of course. I asked the dude if they had anything bigger, he says to me "oh no! You want your car to turn at some point", made me laugh.

Like, you would understeer for days? :wtf:

Odd statement as they did make a 28mm bar somewhat recently.

I regret not buying one.

25 front/22 rear sways...GT front sprangs/ipd rears.
this is where its at for a daily 240, and don't argue its not.You're just lying to yourself.

No rsb here, currently on 23mm glt bar, will be for sale in a couple weeks once the 25 arrives slow boat ipd free shipping, also have GT rear bar to pair with it. Actually I have a few bars the will be fs.

Serious question: why would anyone want a 28mm front bar?

For better handling, I wish I'd bought one off the group buy. As a general rule for rwd cars you stiffen the front for fwd cars you stiffen the rear. I've modified and auto crossed both rwd and fwd and it's a valid generalization. Maybe someone will chime in with the science of it.

For better handling, I wish I'd bought one off the group buy. As a general rule for rwd cars you stiffen the front for fwd cars you stiffen the rear. I've modified and auto crossed both rwd and fwd and it's a valid generalization. Maybe someone will chime in with the science of it.

That is different from what I was taught, but then again it's been a really long time. I'm not saying that the knowledge has changed, only that the years may have scrambled the information in my mind. Thanks for the reply.

Back