• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo 760 Group A

Just noticed one almost center mounted wiper, and that red thing in front of the driver. What is that?

I thought double rear spoilers weren't cool?

they're not when they're just tacked on top.

this one is molded in, isn't tacked on top so it has one continuous curve and has a specific purpose...to smooth the airflow to the rear wing at high speeds.

this just looks Bad.
145163-2650897.jpg

they're not when they're just tacked on top.

this one is molded in, isn't tacked on top so it has one continuous curve and has a specific purpose...to smooth the airflow to the rear wing at high speeds.

this just looks Bad.
145163-2650897.jpg

+1

Big difference between racecar and ricer

BTCC_760Tic.jpg

This 760T actually raced in the Belgian touring car championship.
I have this original pic taken on the end of the straight of the Zolder circuit, a friend of mine gave it to me after he leached it from a bartender in the bar at the Zolder racing circuit! :-) It was hanging on the wall in the bar.
I scanned the picture and did some pixel restoration to get rid of some scratches that were on the paper pic.

It appears that the car was never competitive in the post-240T-era.

Just to tease you guys. I now have pics from under the hood, inside the car and inside the trunk :oogle:

Pics will come some day

BTCC_760Tic.jpg

This 760T actually raced in the Belgian touring car championship.
I have this original pic taken on the end of the straight of the Zolder circuit, a friend of mine gave it to me after he leached it from a bartender in the bar at the Zolder racing circuit! :-) It was hanging on the wall in the bar.
I scanned the picture and did some pixel restoration to get rid of some scratches that were on the paper pic.

It appears that the car was never competitive in the post-240T-era.
Awesome! Higher-res available?
Just to tease you guys. I now have pics from under the hood, inside the car and inside the trunk :oogle:

Pics will come some day
:omg:

Back