• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

V40 + wheelzz

When Chigga is poo-pooing your stretched and poked wheel setup, you know you have gone well past the point of good taste... :-P

lol, I'm about function & form, it's easy to obtain only one of those, but its a lot harder to obtain both, the car can look just as good if not better if bit of function is add back to it, but as long as the guy gets to enjoy it, heck, I like to look at onikyan videos.

I'm a fan of deep dish and a bit of stretch, but that's just getting a lil bit ridiculous, the camber is what killed it for me. Some big-ass black bolt on fenders would have made me a happy man :D.

But hey, whatever strokes your goat.

I'm not a fan of the hole excessive camber thing, imho it looks stupid (on any car, not just this V40). I do like the wheels though.

lol, one must love the narrow mided and prejudiced tb
Because not liking something makes you narrow minded and prejudiced? Fun world you live in. Calling everyone who doesn't agree with you narrow minded and prejudiced, now th?t's narrow minded and prejudiced. Different people have different opinions, deal with it.

A bit too extreme in my opinion, needs a little less camber and higher offset. And lower, front wheels have too much gap.

The golf in the background is doing it better.

Last edited:
anus....

Looks like its broken to me.

Sean

love the wheels, the execution of it doesn't appeal to me, not my scene i guess.

it does look broken and 95% of the population probably believes it's actually broken.

I hate it, but it's not my car, so whatever.

How anyone can think that looks good is beyond me. The camber looks idiotic too. I mean you can cleanly "stance" a car with a smidge of poke, and then there's just stupid looking. That looks stupid.
All this.

Looks frigging stupid, and is an example that people have too much money and shouldn't take too many drugs.

lol, one must love the narrow mided and prejudiced tb

My point is that I consider myself a car guy, and I like and appreciate many different styles, type of cars and car brands. But most people here seem to be hatin' on everything that isn't; 240, virgos, B230 +T'd :e-shrug:

LMAO, you're prejudiced yourself if that's what you think most people on here like. I think you're very narrow minded as anything that has ground clearance you seem to not like and any style of car you don't like that it still modified you will bad mouth.

Back