• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Videos

How many videos are there total? It doesn't seem like there are that many in there...? I'm uploading a few tonight...

Oh, and who owns that maroonish 142 that did the burnout? And because you guys liked the 240 with ITBs, you'll probably like my 142 with the open SUs... I'll make a movie(well, a couple of clips) some inside the car, some outside the car, then someone will need to make it all into one for me.

klr142 said:
Oh, and who owns that maroonish 142 that did the burnout? And because you guys liked the 240 with ITBs, you'll probably like my 142 with the open SUs... I'll make a movie(well, a couple of clips) some inside the car, some outside the car, then someone will need to make it all into one for me.
Anyone know who owns it?

And about that video with a couple of clips... Well, it's now in progress, will be done in a couple of days, and should kick some ass... Thanks for adding the other clips I uploaded adrian!

Update!
I have tons more videos to share, thanks a few extremely kind members, just not enough bandwidth to share them all.
I've moved over 150 gigs in the few months since I went to Iron Wombat. I'll probably have to start looking at ways to ramp it down, but for now, I'll just share the glorious statistics with all... Averaging about a gig a day, with 18 hits per hour.
I've had users from more countries than I can count. Qatar, Yugoslavia, Estonia, Sweden :-D, the list goes on and on.
Had videos hotlinked on boards around the world, volvoclub.myfreebb.com, carstyling.net, volvospy, grmotorsports, all over the place. It's been a pretty cool little project so far...
Not sure how much longer I can hold it afloat, but even if I have to move it back to my home server, I'll keep hosting videos for you guys for quite a while.
Speaking of which, what kind of speeds has everybody been getting since the server switch? Good ones, I hope?

Last edited:
I got a "referrer error" after uploading both of my vids (they were each well under 100MB's), did you get those, each started with 740TP in the names (mpeg files)? Just curious, thanks . . . .

740TurboPerformance said:
I got a "referrer error" after uploading both of my vids (they were each well under 100MB's), did you get those, each started with 740TP in the names (mpeg files)? Just curious, thanks . . . .

I'll figure out what's up ASAP for you, I'm swamped with work ATM.

I've been working on setting up a turbobricks torrent tracker... i'll make sure to post it up when i get it setup.

Back