• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Oh, My! Attacked by Rice!

SinisterMoose

Not fast, Just Furious...
While at a recent fund raiser for a local historical society, someone attacked my wagon with rice. I would take it off if it wasn't for the holes it would leave behind.

100_0466.jpg

After looking at it from different directions I've decided to leave it. For now. :rofl:

100_0476.jpg

100_0477.jpg

Maybe that's why all the lil hondas wanna race me... :lol:

I sure hope you're joking. :barf:
I actually have a flawless tailgate waiting to be installed.

That wing requires 600+hp
I don't know if it's the shape of the car, or the placement of the wing, but it seems to do absolutely nothing. It doesn't even effect the road spray on the back window in the rain. :-P

It's Jay Dee Em. Mad. Tite YO.
I would have mounted it higher, but it interferes with the radio signal strength. :nod:

personally i find it awesome in an ironic, mildy hilarious fashion. on something asian it would be ricer crap on a volvo its? awesome/funny

please remove that
i don't get it though, you're playing it off like someone took the time to nicely install a ricer wing on your car, but clearly by your words you did it yourself..don't know why you couldn't just say straight up that you did it?
just my :twocents:

Back