• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Group A 740.

Matt

ICY HOT STUNTA
GpA-740-1.jpg

Anyone know anything about it, and, where one could get a replica of that front air dam? Lol.

Wow, that airdam looks a lot like Peter's racecar one, only without the rivets visible... Or should I say his looks a lot like that... Cool.

that's a 764

they were nearing the end of the prototype stage but ended up opting for a 240 Group A car:-(

i want my 764 to look like that

Buttttttt, it is a damn good looking grandpa car. Remove the remaining chrome trim and I'd be all over it. Well, looking at it anyway, I still wouldn't want to drive it. They just don't drive as well as a 240. I would say it looks better though.

holt sh**.
are those special gemini's?
in gold, there are really looking like the sex.
and i really want a 744 like that.
are there anyother built 744's like that?

Umm, those don't look like geminis. Those look like the centerlug speedlines that were on the Group A 240s.

that's a 764

they were nearing the end of the prototype stage but ended up opting for a 240 Group A car :-(

thank goodness :nod: :-P

Sweet! I guess I'm building my car up to be like that. Let's see I got the side exit exhaust.
racecarpipe.jpg

I got the ecode headlights and aluminum hood.
racecarfrontnew2.jpg

I picked up old school IPD lowering springs, but haven't gotten them on yet.
racecarsidenew2.jpg

And of course the stove pipe intake.
racecarstovepipeintake.jpg

I hope to get a cage in it at some point.

Simon

There was a bit on one of the first 850 Racing posters that detailed a bit about the car; this one was nic-named the black car; there was then an 855 that was called the red car prior to the official 850 racing project started.

I'll see what I can find next time I'm at my 'rents.

Sweet! I guess I'm building my car up to be like that. Let's see I got the side exit exhaust.

I got the ecode headlights and aluminum hood.

I picked up old school IPD lowering springs, but haven't gotten them on yet.

And of course the stove pipe intake.

I hope to get a cage in it at some point.

Simon

You need to cut about 8 coils off your lowering springs to get that 4x4 down some.

Back