• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

27th Annual iPd Garage Sale -- AKA Calling All Hoop-Tays

There was definitely not much more room in Vurbo on the way back up... But the beer box squeak fixes are still holding nicely. Such a ringer of a weekend... Great time though! Thanks to IPD for hosting this event... It was fun seeing everybody and talking cars, portland triples, etc. As it never seems to fail, we did run into some hookers again this year, I guess its just part of the weekend?

//edit; this was at the pancake haus at 3 am, not at the garage sale :)

i've got a blurry photo that shows you really had to have been there to get the full experience. there were quite a few donks at the pancake hut and i'm most certainly not talking about cutlass supreme's.

Ohh there sure was donks, hookers, Portland tripples, and cock blocking Scott at the party... Damn that red head was hot. Only if Paul wasn't pulling me away I might gotten somewhere. The cock blocker getting cocked blocked too.

Was nice meeting new people, RSI guys, vshop folks, and thanks to Kyle for letting us crash at his place and in sorry for stains next to the couch. Hopefully a plant or something will cover it up. I plan on coming next year in my car..

Hey peoplez. We got back fine, and so you can stop PM'ing SDturbo about our condition:)
The turbo will probably get replaced even after the expense to fix it. Not complaining since it probably would have been a perfect fit but the ebay turbo had some damage that I could not fix in the time I had. At least the loss of oil is slow, and smoking is only at higher rpm shifts.

SO, some major shout outs to RSI for letting me dirty up their clean floor with turbo madness, Kyle for the floor that held up my aerobed of which I spent WAY too little time in, and Cameron for hooking me up with Ty and his turbo parts that got me home.

Laterz Portland, until next year.

PJ

sorry for stains next to the couch. Hopefully a plant or something will cover it up.
Wait, did you really stain the floor? I didn't even look... Maybe next year you'll have to sleep on the deck outside. :-P
Kyle for the floor that held up my aerobed of which I spent WAY too little time in
You're welcome! And SERIOUSLY! I have not NOT slept like that for a long time. :cool:

Wait, did you really stain the floor? I didn't even look... Maybe next year you'll have to sleep on the deck outside. :-P
You're welcome! And SERIOUSLY! I have not NOT slept like that for a long time. :cool:

Im just joking.. But thanks for the place to stay at. It help saved money for all of us and allowed me to pay for over price gas and the low octane count... I want my 2 octane's back:grrr::grrr:

Im just joking.. But thanks for the place to stay at. It help saved money for all of us and allowed me to pay for over price gas and the low octane count... I want my 2 octane's back:grrr::grrr:
Hey now, we had 92... Cali is the 91 piss called premium. What does gas cost in your country? :-P

Aaron, did you call that blonde?

She told me when I paul told me to get her digits and I told her that she responded back with "your friend said get some digits so i gave you some cause I wanted you to have a ride"

Moral of the story... FAIL:-(

Back