• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Scrapped Volvos

Grow a sack and **** what they think.

Again. Cars stored at my parents house. I try not to drop property values. Plus, well... Crappy cobbled together cars bug me.
Of course as I write this there is talk about buying back my fiends totalled 2002 S40 and rescuing the engine/tranny for a 144 that needs an engine...
Trying to figure out how to make the whiteblock mate to a tree speed automatic 140 lol.

Again. Cars stored at my parents house. I try not to drop property values. Plus, well... Crappy cobbled together cars bug me.
Of course as I write this there is talk about buying back my fiends totalled 2002 S40 and rescuing the engine/tranny for a 144 that needs an engine...
Trying to figure out how to make the whiteblock mate to a tree speed automatic 140 lol.

Same here. I'd never have some ****box parked in front of my house. Neighbors don't like it, and I don't like it.

Boo hiss who gives a **** about property values. You're a ****in puss.

Dude. Volvos go to the junkyard, you have to ****ing deal.

Youve like **** on multiple threads at this point.

Either man up (buy land, and ever volvo being scrapped goes to you and your land)
Or shut the **** up.

Dude. Volvos go to the junkyard, you have to ****ing deal.

Youve like **** on multiple threads at this point.

Either man up (buy land, and ever volvo being scrapped goes to you and your land)
Or shut the **** up.

I really don't care if they get scrapped or not, but bull**** pussy reasons like his are just ridiculous.

Whatever. I don't have an urge to buy cars beyond hope, and don't want the neighbours bugging me about it either. Plus again, not my property. Hell, we already have three cars, and can easily fit four, but people take issue with my house looking like a 'car lot' - Especially considering I change my cars like underwear (well, not quite, but I do go through 3-5 nice Volvos a year)
It really doesn't matter, why do you care? I don't want totalled out wrecks stripped into pieces and sitting in my yard. It's just a hassle. Guess what? More crapboxes for you to piss your neighbours off!
Hahaha.

So far I have only rescued parts from scrapped Volvos.

0479dde0.jpg

wheres this at?

Back