• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Massachusetts Meet, Don't be a vagina.

thats a CT meet. lets make a MA meet. i'm sick of driving to CT.
This. I also dislike CT for some of the same reasons that a bunch of CT'ers don't go to MA.
Let's have an RI meet :rofl: and let everyone whine and bitch about where it is :lol:
Seriously though, still down for a MA meet...

I apologize on my behalf, I have been busy lately. If it's not too late I could probably be down for a meet on the 30'th.

The only thing was I had to scroll through the thread to see anything.

Also the last large meet I went to was SCD, and haven't been to any others all year... and I would have gone to a CT/MA IKEA meet had someone followed through with it all....

Check the NE thread... and It would probably be a good idea to make a new thread just so others know about it. I will also try to gauge the interest pf the CT guys and make posts in our thread as a reminder, if you still want this to happen.

double posting this in both threads just so it has a better chance of being read.

id be down for a meet, but its all in timing, wouldnt make it to one the 30th, or the weekend after, i'll keep an eye on the threads, see where it goes

I can do it any Friday night or Saturday. Hell, I could even do my house if anyone's up for it. It's like 1.5 minutes from i190. I can do BBQ and I have room for like 8 to 10 cars.

But I'm not too picky about where.

i'll be drilling my 960 block for (and installing) oil squirters, as well as doing a partial block fill on friday night (same block).
gonna grill **** and drink beers, it'll be at my place in ashland.

you guys are welcome

i'll be drilling my 960 block for (and installing) oil squirters, as well as doing a partial block fill on friday night (same block).
gonna grill **** and drink beers, it'll be at my place in ashland.

you guys are welcome
If there invited IM OUST LOL.

but really im down!
I still say you should do something like dis. Better chassis:)
0607_ec_03zoom+BMW_M3+Front_Side_Driving.jpg

Back