• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival, Swedish speed & style. - 9/16-18/2016

Do we have to register for this in any way? What about that parade lap, can anyone go?

http://www.vcoa.org/events/national-events

The full agenda of activities is still being developed and until frozen, the registration details and weekend fees are not yet available. When they are, this is the first place they'll be posted along with periodic messages via eRolling and Rolling magazine.

I would assume registration will open up in the next month or so.

id like to go, are you guys all interested in getting some type of camping spot? oh man i want to do that parade lap!

I'd be down for a camping spot. Raise hell like Midwest Madness or Carlisle or Davis or IPD OR LIKE ANY AWESOME TIME WE PISS ON TENTS BRIAN!

I'd be down for a camping spot. Raise hell like Midwest Madness or Carlisle or Davis or IPD OR LIKE ANY AWESOME TIME WE PISS ON TENTS BRIAN!

Lolol yeah that won't happen, and I'm sure smith won't pour Gatorade on tents either. That was just plain stupid.

Time heals all wounds, psych!

88d2503c43cd7425f5f5b5e46b504676.jpg

Does anyone happen to know what are the costs associated with this? Entrance or race fees? Camping fees? Will TB have a meeting place? I might be tempted to drive up for a day. I'd like to run around the course, but if it's cost prohibitive, I'll just help others fix their hoopties.

$80 for non-VCOA members for just the weekend activities. There are only resorts right there at Elkhart Lake and they ain't cheap. Plymouth is close by, but it looks like everything's sold out there. Sheboygan is the next closest place and it's filling up fast.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this. Just registered as a non-member.

My 242 is on the road now, so the tingles are definitely setting in. Now to get it ready for autocross/shenanigans.

$80 for non-VCOA members for just the weekend activities. There are only resorts right there at Elkhart Lake and they ain't cheap. Plymouth is close by, but it looks like everything's sold out there. Sheboygan is the next closest place and it's filling up fast.

why not camp at RA...

Back