• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I have this idea for my 244

ugly.jpg

Ok, even with that nasty green, I'm frigging sold. Gotta be for real jd green though. Thinking of getting jd decals, but with moose antlers for the front fenders

Ok... im just going to be "that guy"

If you do this you're gonna get hated on by about 90% of the forum.
Its a volvo, not a tractor. Green and yellow have never looked good next to eachother.

Its a volvo, not a tractor. Green and yellow have never looked good next to eachother.

my father would beg to differ. he constantly bickers about my constant feeling of "volvo love" and calls the 242 "the tractor." its def faster than a tractor though! :-P

You haven't seen what my car looks like right now, have you?

dsc02813q.jpg

dsc037291.jpg

Well actually, it's got DJauto ecodes now, but other than that, that's how it looks.

I still like the blue and yellow. Don't care if I'm the only one, haha.

As for the John Deere look, well, if it sounds like a tractor, and it's square like a tractor...

Hey, the worst that could happen is you don't like the car and then all you have to do is park it alongside a road in Green Bay with a for sale sign in it and, boom, you sell it for twice the book value. I knew a guy once who couldn't sell his old Suburban down in Tennessee and then he painted it Volunteer orange and it sold in a day. True story!

You haven't seen what my car looks like right now, have you?

dsc02813q.jpg

dsc037291.jpg

Well actually, it's got DJauto ecodes now, but other than that, that's how it looks.

OH SNAP!:wtf:

you're that guy?

I had no idea. Go for it, it would probably be an improvement. :-D

Back