• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

pdx area brickers attention

byte1032

hey you guys im thining about having a bbq at my friends house where i am house sitting either this weekend sat the 22nd or maybe next weekend. anyone pdx will be welcome im looking to see what people think. it will be BYOBeef and B for those of us old enough. anyone interested? maybe go to PIR that night too?

byte1032 said:
hey you guys im thining about having a bbq at my friends house where i am house sitting either this weekend sat the 22nd or maybe next weekend. anyone pdx will be welcome im looking to see what people think. it will be BYOBeef and B for those of us old enough. anyone interested? maybe go to PIR that night too?

Hmmm... BYOB, then racing at PIR. You sure you want to mix those two?

Anyway, why don't you e-mail me offline... I've got the distribution list for the Northwest Brickmaster's Club. 37 members or so. I can help distribute the info if you like.

I won't be able to make it this weekend, I have plans Saturday day and night. FYI, next weekend is Memorial day weekend... typically pretty busy for folks getting out of town, so you may not have very good turnout if you aim for that one. Just my 2-cent's worth.

byte1032 said:

Uh, this is gonna sound like a dumb question but, is it cool with your friend if you throw a party/bbq at his/her house while they are gone?

Both of those questions I was thinking when I read that. Alcohol and the track don't mix, and are you sure you want a g2g at the place you're watching?
Either way, let me know. I am free this weekend but not next.

yes it is ok for me to have a bbq at where i am at. and bring your own beef and beer if old enough is something i dont see a problem with because i dont drink heavily. meaning i would be more than sober by the time it came to go to PIR if people wanted to go. beer is not required im just not discriminating. not looking for anything real big here just the brickers i know and the ones they know and what not. anyone in the area can come just post up in here so i know who is interested. this sat the 22nd will be the day, any time after 2pm have a hottube bbq and vid games if that makes a differece. once people post up ill give directions. its near hillsboro/forest grove. so maybe a little out of the way for some. might be some non volvoers there too if it happens.

Last edited:
yeah I'm in, always am.
I'll see about bringing some food. I won't buy beer simpley because the night before I'll have gotten smashed on jeagermiester. So I'll bring some Soda pop.

Its So On!!!

ok its all on. pretty much open to all so long as the people can behave. my friends who actually live in teh house but are at school currently will be there so no worries bout that. so im saying like 330. the address is in forest grove. 2603 hwy 47 forest grove or 97116. i can set up a meet up point if you folks would like. along hwy 26 someplace would be easy. hope to talk to lots of people soon.

Last edited:
for anyone who hasnt been to my friends house before which should be most all of you. we are going to meet at the target parking lot on 185th ave just off of hwy 26 between 3 and 330 on sat. look for a whiteish 242 or a silver 242gt. we will be in the lot till about 345 then caravaning to the location being that it isnt excessivly easy to find. then if people are into going to pir we will leave to go there at about 830 or 9. hope to hear and see from lots of people. remember bring what you want to cook or eat and what you want to drink. i am poor and cant really afford to feed and drink you all.

well I got nothing going on so I will be there for sure.
I was thinking that for all the people looking at this maybe you could post if you are gonna come. I don't wanna say 'commit' but maybe there would be a better turn out that way :).
Also, if you are gonna come maybe you could pick something up to share (ie: chips, soda, whatever). I understand if people can't as this is nothing formal.
Anyways, I will try and find this 'target' :rofl: you speak of and I will pick um some hotdogs or something.....since I expect you will have a bbq available. That doesn't mean I am cooking though. :-P

btw: babyblue242, I looked for your car at the IPD show since you said you would be there. Did I miss it? djecko, volvoposer and everyone else I have seen around here you guys should come.

If theres still much of a party after 7:30 pm...lemme know, otherwise I probably wont come out if most everyone is going to be gone.

this is pretty much open invite so you can bring non volvo people if you want. the target is located behind a newport bay resturant that is on the left hand side of the road if coming from portland. so if you are coming from portland on hwy 26 exit on the 185th ave exit and turn left ot the top of the ramp. stay in the left most lane untill the second light and turn left again. (there should be a peir 1 across the street on the right and a wells fargo i believe on the left side of the intersection) once turned look for the target on the left hand side of the street. its the first building in the row pretty much.

sorry i cant make it, im spinin' a dance saturday and will be pretty much busy from 3 till well 12am. have fun though and maybe you can have another gettogether another time

party

if it rains i might make it .
i sponser a dirt track car on saterdays.
if it gets rained out ill try to make it.
do you have the adress so we can map quest it.

tony

i already did a map quest on it and because it isnt in the city proper it doesnt show the road that its on. if any one ends up coming later if you can call my cell 730 9455 dont forget the area code, i can get you to it without problem. if you come from hwy 26 take the exit that goes to bank/forest grove. when you get the the stop light in banks turn to the right which should be towards forest grove, old hwy 47. after about 5 miles on that road there will be a flashing yellow light, go through that and near a mile down the road on the right hand side there will be a purple house with a large blue garage then a driveway then a blue house, turn down the driveway between those two houses. it will lead to a house that is all alone in the middle of a field. take it slow on the road please. UNDER 25mph!!! keeps the dust down and the gravel on the road. hope to see and hear from people. rain or shine folks we have lots of covered area to play with.

Last edited:
Back