• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Adjustable FPR

I'm running a summit brand fpr, been great for 5k miles and comes in right around 100 dollars. Tho its not a bolt on affair. This is the one I recomend with all my manifold sales.

Plus its black and silver.....so its almost stealthy.

I have a Cosmo - not entirely impressed with it so I removed it and am tuning via Ostrich etc instead.

it was a direct fit but not exact - some things did not align well and the bracket it came with is useless.

I'd say a gauge is a must have to go with an adjustable FPR

I have a cosmo as well, the gauge is super helpful and it's easy to adjust, but it's hard to mount the way our rails are setup and yea, i needed to double o-ring it.

Cosmo FPR

Cosmo FPR...- Highly recommend.

It was too easy and fit perfectly. I have nothing but great things to say about mine.

I've had it about a year now and as I tune it's great to have metering as I go.

Unless your all thumbs, it should work for you out of the box fantastic!

Get the blue one !!!!!!! :nod:

Cosmo FPR

When you order up one specify your make and year or talk to one of them. I have a 1990 760(4). The set -up they sent me was ... like I said, ..perfect. And it was truly specific to my fuel rail.

As per mounting. I did build a little bracket that raises the unit up off what would be the dizzy if I had a block mounted dizzy. But it took about a half hour to fab up. No sweat.

You'll love it !

Also got a cosmo racing one. Fits great on my '95. Just needed a extra ring. With yoshifab's phenolic spacers it's a bit out of line, but nothing to worry about.

everyone told me to get the mallory 4305(maybe 4315) or something like that. really can't remember the numbers - no idea why they have so many versions

When you order up one specify your make and year or talk to one of them. I have a 1990 760(4). The set -up they sent me was ... like I said, ..perfect. And it was truly specific to my fuel rail.

As per mounting. I did build a little bracket that raises the unit up off what would be the dizzy if I had a block mounted dizzy. But it took about a half hour to fab up. No sweat.

You'll love it !

I'm thinking of doing this as well.

Have you pics of said install?

Back