• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Northeast Meet: Saturday March 19th in Marlborough, Massachusetts

gmischenko said:
yep, it's still going on. I sent messages out to about 25 VS members and also posted there, at SS, VPT, and here. Probably about 10 definite yes and maybe 10 more I'm hoping for. As of now, the weather is supposed to be 42 degrees with "sun and some clouds".

Sweet. Now I just have to figure out how to make it to both the meet AND the beer festival thingie at the Austin Liquors in Shrewsbury. :D

i'll be working but i think you guys should really show up hear and put a hand in on the motor swap. lmfao. but thats the plan for me work till 5 then prep the black 940 to pull the motor. for sunday's motor swap. hell we'll make a swap meet otu of it lol. brendon will backl me up with how many parts i got laying around. soem sought after ones too that are worth cahs lol.

I really hope we can get a bunch of people to this thing on Saturday. They are saying 43 degrees and sunny for Saturday weather! :) I really want to get us Volvo enthusiasts together on a more regular basis.

For the summer, I plan on organizing a dyno session down in Fall River, MA. $50 (total) per hour for 2 or more cars, and this includes air/fuel printouts. If we have enough people we could probably dyno all day long! :)

Would anyone be interested in this? It is a dynojet 248 dyno and does either FWD or RWD.

Hmm Fallriver Hity Me Up Soon Abotu Settign This Up Cause If Its Cs Performance Then Don't Bother With The Guy Works On Mustanges And Doesn't Like Much Else

You guys think you'll still be chillin' around there after 6pm? I get out of work in Springfield at 5pm, I'll have to hoof it over there in the accord. If you'll all be there, I'll swing in to say hi.

Nikki- You have my number, give me a call if the crew heads out... I'll have to change out of my uniform before I go so I might be a tick late.

Yeah, the weather looks like it will be great, but that means I've got to take the opportunity to replace a kickdown cable and flush the tranny, along with changing the oil on 2 cars. I'd love to go, but another time...

As for the dyno meet, I'm all for it, but like Mike said, if it's at CS in Fall River, then F*** that, I gave the guy $8000 for an engine, and when I went back, the shop was closed up. I got my money back thanks to the credit card company, but I know a lot of people didn't. People have tried to kill him because of this sh*t he pulled. I'll never give him any business, and I always advise the same to anyone I can.

How about NEDyno tech or whatever it's called? Isn't that near you guys in eastern central mass?

Greg

Greg Wong said:
How about NEDyno tech or whatever it's called? Isn't that near you guys in eastern central mass?

Greg

NOW THATS AN IDEA, WILL HAVE TO CHECK UP ON THAT. HMM NE DYNO DAY SOUNDS LIEK FUN BUT YEAH LIKE GREG I'M GONNA BE WORKIGN ON THE NEW 940 DOING THE MOTOR SWAP.

I'm sick. :-( I wish I could go but I'll be recooperating tommorrow. Maybe I'll get started on modding my 6" speakers and tweets. I'll definitely be down for some dyno time.

Ok everyone, I am headed out to run some errands so I probably won't be back at the computer again before the meet starts. If you need anything, call my cell 774.249.9554. See you all soon! :)

Back