• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Dat spoiler...

:cool:

URx37pql.jpg

Ordered a shifter foam from Hiperauto. This car is going to be so quiet...

HVAC box in. Got to pick up a hose tomorrow. Most hoses connected.

Dash frame in. Blend door vacuum lines sorted.

How ever many photos you have taken of your take apart. Shoot more. From every angle. Far and close up.

Arbitrary dead line: Sunday dinner with the aunt and uncle across town. Go, go, go!!

IT WORKS!!

Interior together. The blower works. What a project.

Hook up the heater hoses to the engine tomorrow.

Then the radio and finish the Dyna Mat.

Drove the car for the first time in months. Hot dang!

Loose nut behind the wheel?...

Hope to finish the Dynamat on the floor today. May have enough material to do the doors. Got the shifter foam. Going to plug in the back-up light circuit I forgot to connect when I had the engine out. Doh!

Do you think the power steering would reduce the car's tendency to wander in the Portland studded-tire "troughs?" I don't see why it would, but I'll try anything. Mostly just wanted the non-A/C brackets for the future. Thinking the power assist would be nice when I do Ben's quick-steer things someday.

For me, at the time, I gave it the heave due the leaks and the clutter. The steering effort is reasonable, even in parking lots. But, I was surprised to learn, that my dune buggy friends are going to power assist on their light weight rails to reduce driver fatigue from steering kick-back off-road. I'll likely add the power back in at some point.

For me, at the time, I gave it the heave due the leaks and the clutter. The steering effort is reasonable, even in parking lots. But, I was surprised to learn, that my dune buggy friends are going to power assist on their light weight rails to reduce driver fatigue from steering kick-back off-road. I'll likely add the power back in at some point.

Yeah, currently also have no PS in the turbo 240 due to a leak. It's a bitch when parking, imo. (Maybe cause I still have a pump instead of a looped line?)

Back