• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Restoring old post counts *DONE*

bitjockey

Dana, we've already talked about this, and I'm sure a few of the heavy-posters would agree with me when I say it would be nice to have my old post count back from ezboard... if its too complicated, no problem, but if its just changing a field in a database... so here, I propose we get an orderly way of doing this.

Name
email
Board handle (on both, if its different)
# of posts on ezboard

Cool?

its fine by me, i'll stick this for a month, i'll add in the post counts on 12/1 (its just a matter of changing the cell in the database)

mine: 1284

I worked hard and I've earned my post count... I aint gonna be called a Newbie no more eh?

Matt Dionne
kalazdar@yahoo.com
Kalazdar (now Volvo78GT)
707 Posts + whatever I have now on Volvo78GT...

If this's possible, then AWESOME!

If not, then can you give me a special name? like "Dan's the Man" or "PhD Junkyard Engineering" or whatever...

Call me "The GT Guy" or something... :D

Yeah...I don't wanna be a newbie either. But I'll let Matt be the "GT Guy" if I can be "Prince of Cheap" or "Cat Killer" or something like that.

365 posts, thankyouverymuch.

BTW, this is a pretty good format - one of the better ones I've seen.

lol

Machupo

as for sub-titles (user group names), "On the Subway Diet" would qualify for my car... hahaha, but if that's too long, i could always go with the 'usual' == "BL4 Virus"

:D

thanx Dana!

It is the mucous that binds us. I had 502 at board death moment.

My count was over 450 when I switched to an EZboard universal account... and their are 247 on the universal so...

weezilusa
700 posts

Back