• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Went to the Dyno Today

Thanks guys. I've got just about everything nailed on the tune. Few more cosmetics things and I'll be close to being done.

standing mile could be fun, Im sure the frontal square footage would hit me hard!

Not sure where that small spit of fire came from, but sure is cool!

and yes Ill be at IPD this year. I got some changes coming too this year.

That's a dirty word.

I like this turbo, and with the new IC and hot side housing it should go over 800whp with ease. This same setup on stock intake and 264 cams, 6466 with 1.0 Housing and cast manifold made 906 at 35psi. I have a personal limit of 30lbs. Were making around 20whp per lb at this point so it should push me into the 8's whp. Ill be histatic with that.

You'll get bored Nathan. when it's done you'll need another project. Of course by then the kids may be ready to help you as well. :)

BTW, speel cheeker failed on the intro in the video. :-P

SLIM chance I might make it to IPD this year, depends on funding. If I do, I need a ride....just to see how slow my wagon is. lol

Thanks Roger, so does this mean you want to see the alumimun exhaust?

Nice numbers Nathan!
Gears should be on the way, been so busy it's been hard to get stuff out the door.

Keep it together for IPD this year, you still owe me a ride!

Ever since I showed my room mates this build a few months ago, they constantly ask me if there have been any updates. Now I can say, yes! Congrats! You're internet famous :lol:

I'm also super jelly of your 700hp DD :lol:

Some logging this morning proves the intercooler problem. at 18psi near redline, Im logging 25psi preintercooler. Ill start there with a larger 4 inch core and see where that takes the data.

Some logging this morning proves the intercooler problem. at 18psi near redline, Im logging 25psi preintercooler. Ill start there with a larger 4 inch core and see where that takes the data.

Totally loving your ride!

Curious...do you log delta temp as well as pressure on your intercooler?

Back