• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SR240 update

That would be awesome if any of you want to stop by. Your more than welcome to use the shop/tools if you need. Ya gattigang I'm right by the corn field that's by the bean field.
Tim

Dude if your only an hour from Silver-Tuk, you need to get on over here. My buddies and I have meets every week. By "meets" I mean chill around a camp fire drinking beer and talking about volvos.

What is happening Saturday this week?

I might stop by if you guys are getting together--I'll bring the 16V turbo either on a trailer or if I feel like burning a lot of fuel i'll drive it.

Jon

What is happening Friday or Saturday this week?

I might stop by if you guys are getting together--I'll bring the 16V turbo either on a trailer or if I feel like burning a lot of fuel i'll drive it.

Jon

I would probably like to meet up after the weekend ... like around Wednesday or so because I will be in farm country USA (Rockville) this weekend chasing cattle. :lol:

g@ttigang

I would probably like to meet up after the weekend ... like around Wednesday or so because I will be in farm country USA (Rockville) this weekend chasing cattle. :lol:

g@ttigang

Hey I'm cool for whenever. If we could get some people together sometime I would be happy to host a BBQ meet.
I'll be sure to park the wagon out front for you gattigan (right next to my cow!!)
Tim

240--

I see a kawasaki mule in the picture--- Do you have trails to ride atv's on?

Let me know when you're all getting together and I'll set the schedule. I travel a bit for work, so weekdays aren't the greatest.

Jon

240--

I see a kawasaki mule in the picture--- Do you have trails to ride atv's on?

Let me know when you're all getting together and I'll set the schedule. I travel a bit for work, so weekdays aren't the greatest.

Jon

The Mule is more of less for driving around the lot. I do have a farm with atv/4x4 trails. Do you ride?
We should post up and see how many people would want to meet up some time. There are some pretty good country roads to go tear up around here.

Gunna say again, love tha car, looks awesome. I literally started a side account at my bank to save for those wheels.

that's awesome man... put up a video of it running around... i wanna see that powederful ride of yours fly.... good job...

Back