• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

My dd:s this summer:

Hit a pothole and bent it
740_zps2c6ab98f.jpeg

Replaced it with this
null_zpsc04bc0d8.jpg

I'm loving those gold mesh wheels on your 245. Also, nice fogs.

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Harry, I'm 19, and I live on Vancouver island. I'm returning to my home near Toronto later this fall. I've been trolling silently on here for about a year. Finally got a decent Volvo, and I figure I should show you all what I've been up to.

Last summer, I impulsively bought this piece of immobile beige excellence. This was a dumb move, as I had little access to the space or tools to get it running, or fix the rust issues. I sold it to another forum member, Hodginsa, and he's been doing some pretty cool stuff to it.http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=268238
M7SGOt0h.jpg

Later that fall, I stepped up to a decent sedan, which I bought in Ottawa. It's living in Oakville, Ontario, and I'm currently trying to sell it, actually. 240xxx, manual transmission, new rad, some electrical parts, needs a new clutch. Comes with good winters on steels, and a set of summer tires on nice Aries rims with caps. I'd like $1600, but any offers are welcome. I'll be posting this in the classifieds soon.

Zw5XaDJh.jpg

88M0WFGh.jpg

These are the rims:
aries-20-15.jpg

I just bought this beautiful red wagon a few weeks ago, in Cranbrook BC. drove it back to the island. Super stoked, it's in fantastic condition. Stick shift, nice interior, great paint, runs beautifully. It's going to stay original other than some suspension and wheels for now. But who knows, my buddy has a set of dual Weber 48 DCOE's, so that might be a cool project.

Yvt8Jduh.jpg

iMqp4N4h.jpg

I bought some wheels for it tonight. Here's a picture with one mounted, and the suspension lowered via Photoshop, to where I hope to have them sitting once I get around to doing some suspension work.

Bn5sC4Jh.jpg

one thing i'm noticing on US bricks, that i'm almost kinda jealous of, is on the front fender, ya got the Volvo name on it, where we are bound by law to have a blinker. :(

one thing i'm noticing on US bricks, that i'm almost kinda jealous of, is on the front fender, ya got the Volvo name on it, where we are bound by law to have a blinker. :(

Want to buy a pair lol? I prefer the blinkers but no point on the 85- cars because there's no hole there.

Get a pair of side markers of a 440 so you can have both :)

I have the VOLVO front fender emblems that I removed so as to install the fender side marker/turn signals.

PM me if interested..........

Back