• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Testing...

JuhaP

12345.jpg

276hp/414nm, M90, locking diff, Bilsteins + 4" drop and so on...

Looking good Juha :!: I wish I could get the front spoiler pieces from the stock bodykit for my car... they are just too much money though...

juha, i love your car, watched it evolve from the beginning,, but why did you take down the old TPC site? it was the best! do you still have the styling guide page?

I sold the Polaris wheels some years ago, guess how many "are they for sale?" questions I have received. I now have 8,5x18" Rondell DTM alloys and 16" 850 T5 wheels for winter use (yes, this car is my daily driver, it's nice during winters when you can get the car sideways at 70mph (fifth gear) by just touching the gas pedal :-)).

As for TPC website, I didn't have enough time and interest for the website anymore. But I am planning to put a smaller, new version of it online, hopefully it'll be ready after xmas (when I have some sparetime from work and car projects, as the garage is so cold :-)).

don't u guys see some resemblence???

its like looking @ a mirror, other than the 940 front end and the painted moldings , the 850 rims look like my Hydras too.

132073_70_full.jpg

yeah, dude.. you just need r look a like front bumber and it looks just like a Juha?s car..
but it looks very good allready... at least that?s what i think..

nah....... the bodykit I have I'm really happy with it.

although about the lowering, 4" thats a lot, wat does he do w/camber and the rod?

Back