• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Modesto Mini Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. no Volvos showed up except my dad and I. LOL

No big deal, I was in town anyway. But it'd be cool to put something bigger together, maybe with a few weeks of notice next time so that more people can make it.

Yea sorry about the miscommunication man. I feel like a real jerk for missing it! Trying to make it a regular thing if people are up for coming out.

A week or at least a few days notice and I'll make it. 12hr notice was not enough for me since I don't check tb's regularly.

Same here. Would be down for a local get together. Need a little more heads up

Sounds good guys. Anyone up for an impromptu meet tomorrow night?

The next "official" meet will be Saturday the 19th at 7 30PM. Burlington on Mchenry. Let's get the Volvos out before the Black Friday madness

Sounds good guys. Anyone up for an impromptu meet tomorrow night?

The next "official" meet will be Saturday the 19th at 7 30PM. Burlington on Mchenry. Let's get the Volvos out before the Black Friday madness

Why not go over to In-N-Out over by Costco, where all the other car dorks hang out? Why Burlington? That used to be a good spot back before kids gave up on cars and stopped cruising. But it's just a parking lot now.

I'm going to be in town again this weekend, but I won't be there the 19th. I'll send you a PM with my number.

That's kinda why we used to meet there, it's quiet and the cops left us alone. We could always cruise over there after all the cars show up or something.

I'll be out there tomorrow night 7:30 ish for fun. If you locals have a better suggestion than the 19th I'm all for it, just wanted to throw a set date out there and see if we can congregate :cool:

Bass meet last night in Modesto. V6 Genesis w/ bolt-ons, My 740, and a V6 Accord coupe. The Accord does 150+db in competition, pretty sick.

20161112_2025101_zpsayghdleu.jpg

Accord trunk, potato camera

20161112_1939251_zpsoqtxwkfz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back