• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Got some stuff accomplished - helrazor's '90 700

IMG_6006.jpg

That's the Money Shot! Polaris/Eikers look so awesome at all angels but especially at that angle!!!
Great Job with the car, looks super fresh and clean !

Now with a little bling....they were out of badges when they did the DP so had to go back and get it put on. Thanks RSI for the sweet DP!

IMG_2477.jpg

ROUND TOOTH GEAR SET & ADJUSTABLE CAM GEAR
I actually did this about a year ago......and just now updating my thread! It was time for a water pump, but I did some other things while I was in there. Timing belt & tensioner, all accessory belts, all front and rear water related hoses and clamps, heater control valve. New radiator because the inlet port crumbled away with the old hose. I also did some fun stuff!.....I swapped over to a round tooth gear set, and added a TTR adjustable cam gear that had been sitting on my shelf for too many years.

IMG_5294_zpsnfelxhxa.jpg

IMG_5346_zpsjdrkqafp.jpg

Boy that all looks nice. I am in the middle of cleaning up my engine compartment and refreshing the exhaust side, thanks for the reference/inspiration.

I'm hoping to keep my factory airbox until space becomes an issue, did you notice any real benefits other than that in going to a cone?

edit: Also really like those fogs. Not sure I've seen those before. Any easily visible part number?

Last edited:
Fogs: Kinda hard to find in good shape but they show up occasionally.
Cone: Biggest difference is it sounds awesome! :cool:

PROJECT NUMBER#?….Not really a project, more like keeping my favorite driver on the road….I don’t think I’ve ever owned one for this long.

Anyway so this happened….BAD

IMG_6968_zpsjag4vpb0.jpg

HEAD GASKET! While I was doing the head gasket I also did some other things….I found a nice 531 head and had it checked out, valve job etc. Added a new IPD Turbo Cam, I installed a ported hot side and ported exhaust manifold.

IMG_7118_zpsy4uaebvk.jpg

IMG_8241_zpsdwvnilly.jpg

Touched up the motor a bit

IMG_7072_zpsz3xiy9e4.jpg

IMG_7234_zpsdhsu7vnq.jpg

This is Spatz the Cat

IMG_7227_zpsbblat15z.jpg

Still running a little 13G/ NPR/ Full 3" and factory M46 it's pretty fun. For the record the original T25 & full 3" combination was better.

Last edited:
Back