• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

850 turbo fpr on b230f+t

Wagonoff240

Alright guys I?ve searched a little and haven?t found a direct answer. I?m almost done with my stage 0 +t and am trying to tie up all the loose ends. I scored a full set of 5 850 turbo injectors on the fuel rail with a Bosch 3.0 bar fpr (pn:0280160746) that looks new... jy said car had 160k when parts where pulled. My question is, should I use this fpr in place of my stock n/a one or even the questionable (probably ac delco) turbo donor fpr?
Car is: 1989 245 aw70 and donor is a 91 740turbo lh2.4 aw71
Oh and the 850 was a 93? Can?t quite remember and not sure it matters...

93 wasn't a turbo year for 850's. And use the fpr from a turbo rwd volvo as they're 3 bar vs NA 2.5 Bar

Thanks, I know the 850 was turbo b/c I am avoiding the resistor pack... just couldn?t remember the year. I will definitely use the turbo fpr then. I?m ready for this to be done...

The fpr has the bar pressure stamped on the side. When I wanted a 2.5 fpr to try with some larger injectors, I spent months looking through the junk in my garage for the n/a fuel rail I had taken off when going +T - not pleased to find it was 3 bar also. This was a uk spec '93 wagon, but I wouldn't make assumptions based on turbo or n/a alone.

Back