• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone know of these wheels? O.Z. Ruote.

PRBob

I have the opportunity to get these wheels for cheap or nothing and was wondering if anyone has these or has seen these wheels before. Any idea of what they'd be worth? I haven't a clue, but I'm not a big wheel whore...they are O.Z. Ruote 15x7 ET21 with 5x108 bolt pattern. They're in great condition with no rash or bends.
Here are some pictures. I put them on my 244 to make sure they fit and they seem to work just fine.

001-1.jpg

Closeups:

004-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

they are worth what you want to pay for them. that is what i say.
i buy parts for myself so the only one who can say if a part is worth the money is me.

same goes for cars. one person wouldnt pay as much for a certain car as i would. and other people would pay more for a certain car.

i'd pay 1000 euros for a rusty 240 if i like it and some people will call me crazy.
but i would never pay 1 euro for a mint condition citroen (because i really hate them).

I've got those on my 360 in a 4x100 version.Paid €80,- and after 3 days of work and new Falken tyres,it looks like this.

Afb0371.jpg

So now you know what the centercaps look like!

May be truth but the centercaps protect the wheelbearings from water and dirt!

Are they sealed with an o-ring or have a tight seal fit?

You are supposed to run the factory cap that goes over the hub (RWD cars)

On FWD cars, the bearings are sealed

Make a bargain in your favor with the ownwer of the wheels. They look pretty good to me BTW

But hey,if you can get them for(nearly )free,you won't regret it.

I think they look great in fact i am looking for an extra set for my 360.
Because of the low ET offset it improved the handling of the car!

Back