• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Has anyone used ClassicSwede before?

OldTank

Hola

I'm from Kiwiland and was wondering if youve used Classicswede before.

Are they legit?

Also for installing an oil temperature sensor for the small gauges is this just replacing the sump plug with one with a built in sensor?

Yeah I paid for some alloy MK-18's on 28 October and its been three weeks and still not sent.

I wanted them shipped so I'd have them here in NZ for summer cruising but emailed them heaps to say how import it is to get them on there way asap and only had 2 emails back (which is better than none) but still not shipped.

I bought 960 coilovers from him about 2 years ago. They arrived here in NY all the way from the UK about 3 weeks after I paid for them.

Communication is NOT their strong suit. Once you pay, good luck reaching anyone.

Stuff always seems to arrive, but the shipping is as inconsistent and unreliable as their communication. You'd think an owner of a Volvo aftermarket business would have responded to a thread with their name in it by now...but they're clearly not interested or not online more than once a month.

It's the single thing preventing me from ordering more stuff from them. There's no excuse for such terrible communication from an ONLINE PARTS BUSINESS, IMO.

Yeah I've always received everything I've ordered but trying to get in touch with them is touch and go. Ordered an EZK daughter card kit which arrived in a timely fashion but it took another three weeks to get someone to email me the instructions PDF :wtf:. So just hope you don't need any kind of follow up.

Back