• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Turbobricks Fund Drive! aka Get your BLUE username

This has got to be worth some money... look at these load averages compared to just a few months ago when they were easily 6.0+ :
Server Load Averages 0.90 0.61 0.61 | 237 Users Online (119 members and 118 guests)

no mathematical index involved.. i dont have the old numbers but its max/min/avg i think 1.0 is 100% per core i think. the linux experts can confirm. But basically we went from beating the crap out of a server, to having plenty of room for growth.

Only $1000 more to secure funds for all of 2014 guys! we can do it! remind people to chip in if they havent before or havent in over a few years!

no no, sorry i had the variables set wrong after i was testing it… the notice should only be going to non-contributors over 100 posts. Of course the contributors are already throwing more money at the server fund so i can't complain, just can't justify asking them for more… they've done their part :)

no no, sorry i had the variables set wrong after i was testing it? the notice should only be going to non-contributors over 100 posts. Of course the contributors are already throwing more money at the server fund so i can't complain, just can't justify asking them for more? they've done their part :)

I got one, in case you're checking settings.

no no, sorry i had the variables set wrong after i was testing it? the notice should only be going to non-contributors over 100 posts. Of course the contributors are already throwing more money at the server fund so i can't complain, just can't justify asking them for more? they've done their part :)

Well, it worked. Spiffy notice and all. Thanks for doing a thankless job! :)

Done. Appreciate all the help in the past and in the future. Great forum. Probably would have sold my 240 if not for this forum.

Back