• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Front Flares for SE7

quinn_volvo

Towery is
Since I welded my camber plates in at a different angle, my front track width was increased about 2" on both sides. I've got a friend who does a little body work and is helping me solve the problem of tires sticking out.

Took an old pair of fenders cut slits, folded up, welded and smoothed. Filled some trim / emblem holes while we were at it.

Hopefully get them all painted and buffed by SE so I can throw them on. I should be able to lower the car another 2" in the front now.

I've got a few other items on the list before John (Aspirator) and I head down to my old stompin' grounds next week.

103678260.jpg

They look finished to me. What is the width and offset of the front wheels?

I need to get another pair of front fenders to widen like that. Then I need to make some more room in the back so I can tuck wheel on 275/45/16s.

maybe you can get that welder guy to redo your cage :-P

Funny you mentioned, that is one thing I would do over. I've considered cutting it out and starting from scratch. Winter project maybe.

MT: Front 18x8 et 3, Rear 18X9.5 et 0

Bow huntin' starts this mornin' ; gonna go sit in a tree stand all day - yeeee haw. I don't live in Killbuck, Ohio fer nothin.

please tell me your drinking a insane amount of beer while doing that^

Back