• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

YO YO YO, 2k6 LONDON show yo! *lots of pix

Chigga 744SE

Taiwan hillbilly
I have 80pix, so if you took some, please post it here.

First off, it was pretty good this year, good crowd, second, there was an accident right around the corner, a 740 was t-boned by a minivan while coming in, there was one person that needed to be hospitalized, but I think they are ok.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST! we saw Bull Run ppl on 401, they were heading to Windsor, and boy, I want ot be DIRT DIRT DIRT RICH! Here are some pix from some:
http://forum.gtspirit.com/viewtopic.php?p=15288

some pix on the way there:
Picture019.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

NOTE, these girls were super duper uber hot here's who they are: http://www.bullrun.com/showGallery.php?contentGalleryID=61
Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

my fav 240, custom made Dayton and the dude is an old guy, he's an OG, amazing interior

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Picture082.jpg

the man behind the heatshield (and the cowboy hat), Taskmule. The man behinds the angry user name, me. and the man whoever it was.
Picture085.jpg

and my new chopper
Picture064.jpg

I wanted to make it there again this year. Looks like it was better than last years, or at least as good. Was working up at the cottage though.

Chigga...those centercaps seem to finish your car off...I think the rims look way better with them, now all you need is non-headlight wiper lower trim pieces to get rid of those holes.

What does your plaque/award say?

Your car looks very very nice man, I think those wheels suit it perfectly... and there are many other nice cars there too!

Looks like a fun time.

Jon

3rd place in 700/900, Mr. Taskmule won 2nd place in 700/900, his car is a true showcase of OEM+ and he pays much more attention in details than others.

and thx Jon, seriously thou, as much fun as it is for ppl pull up to me and stare, I kinda wish I could go fast enough so they don't stare............. :oops:

editing pix from Henry (R240) then will upload.

Nice pics. I probably should've headed up for a few hours after I finished here with some wood work early. < 2 hour drive.

Looks like less cars were there than previous years?

Maybe next year, if I ever finish my 88 :lol: So, thats a no...:lol:

The bull run was down I-94 today as well, a friend of mine was driving when everyone went by him :)

Last edited:
yea, 160 cars this yr.

the weather forecast was rain, but it was alrite, it only rained for 20mins in the afternoon.

more pix, mostly took by Henry R240, obviously his camera and photo skill is a lot better than mine :grrr:

some peeps on VS took the pix from the accident:
http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/index.php?showtopic=55007&st=0&gopid=699371&#entry699371

more bull run

IMGP0855-small.jpg

IMGP0856-small.jpg

IMGP0860-small.jpg

IMGP0862-small.jpg

IMGP0869-small.jpg

IMGP0892-small.jpg

IMGP0896-small.jpg

IMGP0898-small.jpg

IMGP0903-small.jpg

IMGP0911-small.jpg

IMGP0912-small.jpg

IMGP0921-small.jpg

IMGP0921-small.jpg

IMGP0922-small.jpg

IMGP0923-small.jpg

IMGP0924-small.jpg

IMGP0925-small.jpg

IMGP0926-small.jpg

IMGP0927-small.jpg

and I have to thank Henry for taking all these rolling shots, although I'm kinda worry that he seems to be little bit obessed about my car. :oops:

IMGP08750-small.jpg

IMGP0890-small.jpg

IMGP0863-small.jpg

IMGP0872-small.jpg

IMGP0850-small.jpg

Last edited:
Chigga 744SE said:
3rd place in 700/900, Mr. Taskmule won 2nd place in 700/900, his car is a true showcase of OEM+ and he pays much more attention in details than others.

and thx Jon, seriously thou, as much fun as it is for ppl pull up to me and stare, I kinda wish I could go fast enough so they don't stare............. :oops:

editing pix from Henry (R240) then will upload.

Congratulations on 2nd and 3rd place! Which car won first?...Taskmule, is that your black wagon with ecodes and gunmetal Eikers? That is a sick looking wagon...I haven't seen recent pics of it, didn't it used to have an older style front end on it as well? My wagon is a mix between the two of your guys cars, but nowhere near as nice looking yet...

Chigga u can always make your car faster! Glad to see that ebay link landed you a deal...haha, and I wish I had kept those coilovers you are riding on, I had thought I was out of the RWD game for good but alas I am still here. Nice cars guys!

Oh and that sucks about the wreck :(

Jon

Car-gasms........ UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Thats Unfortunate about the 700 series Getting wasted by a Nascar Van!

Nice pictures fellas! maybe next year,i'll try to make it. looks like a lot a fun. Taskmule you have a nice looking wagon! i am also thinking of painting my polaris/eiker wheels.What color wheel paint did you use?

yellowbrick said:
Congratulations on 2nd and 3rd place! Which car won first?...Taskmule, is that your black wagon with ecodes and gunmetal Eikers? That is a sick looking wagon...I haven't seen recent pics of it, didn't it used to have an older style front end on it as well? My wagon is a mix between the two of your guys cars, but nowhere near as nice looking yet...

Chigga u can always make your car faster! Glad to see that ebay link landed you a deal...haha, and I wish I had kept those coilovers you are riding on, I had thought I was out of the RWD game for good but alas I am still here. Nice cars guys!

Oh and that sucks about the wreck :(

Jon

That black one is Chris W's car. He lives in Ohio. I still have the 700 wagon.
So, I guess that now that I won 2nd place in my class, I get to be called MR Taskmule? :rofl: , Sam, you make me laugh. And your car looks great in person. First went to that gorgeous black 780. He deserved it, it was a peach.

PS, the guy in the shot with me and Sam is none other than Brad Burns aka Mr Volvo. He brought his 95 5 speed yellow T5, and took 2nd in his class as well.

yellowbrick said:
.....black wagon with ecodes and gunmetal Eikers? That is a sick looking wagon...Jon

Thanks.......and those aren't Eikers.

heh heh

Last edited:
Dang Yo!

man, i wish i coulda made it, looks like a good one. SAM! u finally got ur award!! RIGHT ON DUDE! u know u got the #1 most euro-stylishly modded 700 in ontario anyway man! and that black wagon is hella sweet too.

Back