• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Carl, you have that I just farted smile going on. I love it haha.
Seeing people doing work makes me feel bad that I have t done much lately

That 242 is so sweet!

Oh, I think on the whole, your summer has been way more productive than mine. Can't wait to see your wagon with the new shine.

Sooo, Harlard made me a deal I could not resist. Plus-T really wasn't on my radar, but in a moment of weakness (and a bit of my Hurricane Irma bonus) I pulled the trigger. Should be able to get most of the goodies I need in one stop. Learning a lot hanging out with a TB veteran.

That axle is the reason I bought the wagon in the first place. No crush sleeve to deform. Guess what the 242 did...

Also, Carl will like the 3.31 much better with the turbo. Loading up the engine more yoelds more wheel torque earlier in the rev band.

Mine hits full 22 psi peak at 2800 in 4th gear, but only at 5000 in first. All you need is some decent wastegate signaling.

IMG_8809-M.jpg

IMG_8810-M.jpg

Gotta wipe your cheeks...

:cool:

So, I felt bad for Harlard who was trying to clean out his garage. Took off my uber-rare "Volvo in Sports" limited-edition exhaust and am fitting his TME thing or whatever it's called.

049-M.jpg

051-M.jpg

IMG_8829-M.jpg

Soo cool!!!

<video id="yui_3_8_0_1_1508717138554_1155" poster="https://photos.smugmug.com/Cars/Volvo-17/i-SmmPckP/0/ad69a654/M/VID_20171022_163649-M.jpg" src="https://photos.smugmug.com/Cars/Volvo-17/i-SmmPckP/0/ad69a654/640/VID_20171022_163649-640.mp4" controls="controls" width="512" height="288" x-webkit-airplay="allow"></video>

Last edited:
In the crate. Gathering up a few more things. Hope to take it up to Seattle next weekend. Got some visitors coming for Thanksgiving. Be nice to have the car. Maybe dig in after that. Davis will be here before we know it.

Finished the Dyna Mat. Works great.

Air / fuel gauge and 541 ECU arrived.

First ride with the new exhaust done. Sounds good. Not too loud.

IMG_8912-M.jpg

Back