• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2015 Pics...

Just pared down my shots from 541 down to 196... that's just the ones that are usable to start with and not duplicates.

Gonna shoot those off to the VCOA, then pick the ones I really like and edit/post those.

hopefully before the end of the week.

how come no one posted the BEST pic of the hilux?

20150412_112912_zpssbgcasix.jpg

Very cool. Here it is back gee, 2008 when I first got it? It had the B20F which ran great, I threw a B23F in it with M46. Then later on I put a B230FT with LH2.2 in it retaining the M46. I took it to the Davis show too after it got wrecked, I let it go because the car just wasn't the same to me after the accident. But it still was my most favorite 245 I ever owned.

Last edited:
It was I asked him about it. Its the one that got tagged in the front. I was curious if it was as well.

20150412_142410_zps1kxv1vfi.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice owner as well...we talked about the car and other things for about 20+ minutes...

I see the Buchka brothers looking in the trunk of their 240!

Hi Everyone,

We may have the opportunity to have the Davis Meet Weekend covered in two Rolling Magazines: May-June & July/August!

The problem:
The May-June deadline is this Monday, April 20th!

Davis Meet Weekend Photographers:
If you could rush me a few (2-5) photos of the Saturday & Sunday events for the teaser by Friday, April 17th (or before) it would be appreciated!
(Via e-mail or Dropbox.)

[Rolling requires photos be unedited (i.e., as they came off the memory card).]

We are trying to put together a quick teaser for the full article in the July/August issue...

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Take care,
Elizabeth / volvie!
Sac Volvo Club Webmaster
http://www.sacvolvoclub.org/Home/contactus

Also posted here:
http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=307029

Does anyone have any more pics or info on the black 242 with the gold meshies and chrome mirrors? is he/she a member here? I'm IN LOVE with that car and want more pics!!!! :omg:

45 images exporting in Lightroom right now from Saturday. Then on to cropping and any other minor adjustments that need done and I should have saturday's pictures up fairly soon.

Sunday will either be later today or some time this weekend, I wanna make sure the VCOA gets them before I start fiddling with them in Lightroom.

Back