• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B230FT sheetmetal intake (2016-2021 bump)

I ended up swapping my stock intake on to do some troubleshooting. The back-to-back comparison was pretty interesting. On a built motor/head (8v) the difference over 4k rpm was really significant.

I know someone sitting on a 16v one if you're desperate. I can give contact info via PM. No idea how much he wants for it, but it will be at least what Nathan charges I'm sure.

I'm close to being done playing with my Datsun. A few more weeks of tweekin and drag testing and I'm planning on doing a batch. I have a 16v to make and could do a couple of them and some 8v units

I still have one of these boxed up in the shed, I guess I need to figure out if I should sell it or just throw it on the wagon. Seems overkill for a mild 250whp goal build but it just so happens to be here and been sitting for so long I feel like I should do something with it.

I still have one of these boxed up in the shed, I guess I need to figure out if I should sell it or just throw it on the wagon. Seems overkill for a mild 250whp goal build but it just so happens to be here and been sitting for so long I feel like I should do something with it.

At some point, somewhere, someone did a back to back dyno run and found 20whp by switching to this manifold and leaving everything else alone. I think its back in this thread somewhere.

Jordan

I found the 20whp on a fairly stock b230, and Bergen found like 70whp on his RSI stage a billion motor

Back