• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's Turbo LS 244

So been daily driving the Volvo for a while and it hasn't burnt a drop of coolant! Perfect!!!!! Also I got some goodies for my Fairmont during that 20% off sale on eBay :) 228/230 cam and a billet 7875. Going to redo the hotside and slam the cam in and try to get some 10s out of it!!!

Got my Fairmont back together, now with a 7875 turbo and 228/230 cam shaft. I built a new hot side for it and moved all the accessories around as well

Also picked up some mustang turbine wheels for it as well :)

While I wish I had some fail to post...... I don't! The car is running amazing. Been through 2 sets of tires with it. No coolant pushing and no issues. I've been thrashing on it with no wastegate line even hooked up. Sits rock solid at about 13psi and just loves the abuse! Here's a pic of it cleaned up next to my neighbors hellcat. Having driven both I do honestly thing the Volvo delivers more smiles per gallon just because it feels so wrong

I kinda like the wheels. I'd like them on this car even more if you adapted some Volvo dog dish hubcaps!

I kinda like the wheels. I'd like them on this car even more if you adapted some Volvo dog dish hubcaps!

Yea I need to do that. Also anyone interested that's coming to Davis on Friday. I'm going to try to leave the crankshaft on the track at Sacramento speedway

Ended up making my way to ojai last night in the car, about a 250 mile drive. Spent alot of time learning and tuning on the way. Managed to get this thing to hit 22mpg!!! Oh did I mention I converted it to flex fuel! So far it's sitting at about e60

Back