• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1976 wagon: Doris gets some Glamour Shots

lukemcbride

Had a photoshoot done by Trevor with Celerity Photography, the dude is an amazing artist with his camera! If you need top quality shots done in the Portland area, hit him up!

Wait, who did it? I... cant... seem... to find the name!

Very awesome car man. Good shots. I hope you got the versions without their name plastered all over them though!

Very awesome car man. Good shots. I hope you got the versions without their name plastered all over them though!

Watermarks are common among professional photographers who want to prevent other people from using their work without consent. Perfectly reasonable imo

Watermarks are common among professional photographers who want to prevent other people from using their work without consent. Perfectly reasonable imo

+1

plus these aren't even obtrusive.

heaven forbid a photographer want credit for their work. It's a lot more involved than most people realize.

Damn....sweet looking car...you'd think after 20+ pictures they'd realize they misspelled celebrity, hahaha

Your car looks really clean and I love the wheels.

Is it Red or color changing red/purple? It's hard to tell
It's burgundy red from some sort of Subaru, it was resprayed in the late 90's

haha I have an album without the watermarks for my personal use, i.e. making prints etc. and an album with the watermarks for internet use so I can give the amazing photographer credit for his amazing work!

Beautiful!

Sooooooooooo good dude.
thanks guys!

Damn....sweet looking car...you'd think after 20+ pictures they'd realize they misspelled celebrity, hahaha
haha my buddy actually asked me today if it was misspelled

I love it! nice shots too...car and modifications coordinate very well

that guy does really good work, i've got a bunch of VW friends who use him a lot. he usually comes to the euro meet at the top of 185th tuesdays to take pictures of all the cars.

I love it! nice shots too...car and modifications coordinate very well
Thanks, glad you like it!

that guy does really good work, i've got a bunch of VW friends who use him a lot. he usually comes to the euro meet at the top of 185th tuesdays to take pictures of all the cars.
yea he's crazy good, definitely going to use him again

Looks AMAZING! I love the chrome window trim on wagons so much.
Thanks! I love all the chrome too, gives it a classic look

Nice photos. Car looks great and has lots of personality.
Thanks! I'm rocking your front coilover components too!

Nice, looks like a lot of fun! What did a session like that cost, looks like he traveled all over with you?!

We just got a few photos taken of our new born and us and it was a $650 for a couple hour session!?

Back