• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The new wheels are here!! (pic's)

noah244ti

I know I'm making a big deal about this but....
22116975.jpg

After months and months they are here!!
22116976.jpg

Now if I could only afford tires....
22116977.jpg

22116978.jpg

Heres allans car with his set :badboy: If it werent for him I wouldn't have been able to get these cause the company wont ship to the US... Thank You!
later guys! Noah

Noah, is that you in that picture? I never realized you were a goofy looking mother fucker! Just buggin'... love the hawk...

Mmmm I think I got enough cash to get a set here???? Hmmm

Those are the replica's, they have a deeper dish, and are .5" wider then the stock Volvo Polaris's, Better in my opinion.... We'll see

Jordan

Wha da ya mean they won't ship to the US?!?! What kind of capitalist is that? Whose rules are they playin by. I betcha if many others on this board wanted 'em they'd find a way. Do they meet minimum specs?

BTW, they look great!

LOL... :rofl: funny posts..
I (and many others) have tried e mailing the company to place an order, never got any reply. My buddy Allan has some friends who work in norway, he just set up a a deal with them... they picked them up and mailed them over for us... This was originally going to be a group buy, but things never got going on that. I do believe Allan(turboES) said he could order more if anybody was interested :badboy: :badboy:

Oh yes... I want those BAD! Does anyone here need a left nut? I think I found a reason to sell mine...

Back