• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mangohick Motorsports LLC Grand Opening Meet.. Nov 8th 2008 R.VA.

If I show, I'll bring spare parts. I have a diff gasket, head gasket, timing belt, and a quart of oil. Should cover all possible failures.

I will bring my bo-staff...uh, welding skills and some bracket fixins if T1 has a welder and torch.

I will look into it. Maybe I should make you rock the purple CrMo Direct Drive rigid action.

the AMP? or did I leave another there?

I love the ND alternators. But if he already has a unit to use, we can always duct tape that pig down to the hood and cut a slot for the belt, Mad-Max style.

yeah mike, the cool ass shock fork. i love it!

I can't move... hiked 2000 ft of elevation yesterday to get outta the campsite in the rain and blowing wind.. Then drove for 12 damn hours.. BUT.. theres a brand new turbo sitting in my living room now..

Vince, if I brought an 7/9 e-fan with all wiring/relay, or the 100 amp Bosch alternator, which one would you more like to help me with... aka which would be less work for us.... if neither thats ok.

thanks

^^And the reason behind that is???

What? The turbo or the hiking trip? Didn't need either but enjoyed both.

Vince, if I brought an 7/9 e-fan with all wiring/relay, or the 100 amp Bosch alternator, which one would you more like to help me with... aka which would be less work for us.... if neither thats ok.

thanks

Tell you what, just bring both, we'll start on the alternator and if we've got time we can venture into doing a fan swap.. You should definitely put your high amp alternator on BEFORE you put on a e-fan.

outdoor/automotive shens need no reason.

Bike shop makes a nice clean spot to tinker with clocking turbos..

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Theres alotta dykes that go to the bar that I work at in Shockoe bottom.. :oogle:

i'll definitely be there. this is finally outta the garage and h2o is done:
DSC03895.jpg

Back