• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 Air flow sensor O ring

TestPoint

The big O ring around the top of the K-jet air flow sensor on my '81 B28E V6 died after only 37 years. A part number, the O ring itself or even dimensions would be appreciated.

A search of Tasca brings up Mazda big O rings but not Volvo.

You obviously have access to strange and wonderful places to find part numbers. Did you mention Russia at one time? Where can I find part numbers that only show up when specifically queried?

This information would make another wonderful sticky.

Paying $8.60 to ship a $4.00 part that would easily qualify to ship in a first class envelope for $0.50 is a violation of my religious beliefs.

Ordered it anyway. Guess I am lost.

I use Tasca as a reference. Feel free to order the part from your local dealer but they probably won't offer a discount like Tasca. Of course you won't have to pay for shipping either.

There are many sites that provide online catalogs. Volvowholesalepartsdirect.com is one I use a lot. Click on 'All Models' to see the older cars.

I mentioned Russia in this thread because it was the only place I could find a pic of the windshield trim butyl, that's all.

You obviously have access to strange and wonderful places to find part numbers. Did you mention Russia at one time? Where can I find part numbers that only show up when specifically queried?

This information would make another wonderful sticky.

Paying $8.60 to ship a $4.00 part that would easily qualify to ship in a first class envelope for $0.50 is a violation of my religious beliefs.

:lol:

Ordered it anyway. Guess I am lost.

Indeed you are.

Less than $14.99 and you're crying like a baby girl.

:roll:

Back