• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

NE BBQ,Beer, and bull**** meet PICTARS!56K beware

NE meet in one photo:
t1.jpg

but here are some more anyway.
t4.jpg

t3.jpg

duct taping the gigantic hole that was ripped into my fender when the rear wheel fell off two weeks ago was the gf's idea, the paint-penning of the tire lettering and duct tape was all me though

t5.jpg

next morning
t2.jpg

The 850 with the pink accents is my gf melissa's (cali vixxen)
rolling shot was taken by her, the others were other people, but i dont remember who exactly.

The blue 240 is mine, I used this meet as the unveiling, since i kept it a very quiet(not literally, ish is loud) project. I will be piecing together a project thread this week, now that it is mostly done.

Only thing that woulda interested me there was the V8 car.

Oh, and TyConn was there so I'm glad I didn't go.

More Travopalooza pictures!

P4020068.jpg
<br>
(Right to Left) Constantine, Andy, Jesse & Dave. <br>

P4020032.jpg
<br>Constantine<br>

P4020035.jpg
<Br>Benjamin and Billy<br>

P4020041.jpg
<br> Me &Tyler=]<br>

P4020040.jpg
<br> Hunter & John <br>
P4020039.jpg

Bertone01.jpg

<br>Me=]<br>

Is the S70 being inspired by this?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l38jjpHjkwE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l38jjpHjkwE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

well i took about 5 pictures and my d80 and it threw an error code, turns out the lens minimum aperature lock ring became unlocked, stupid. so i missed travapolooza and my cousins wedding, balls.

at least there is nothing wrong with it

Back