• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My Volvo C30 T5

AJsT5

This is Ol' Blue. Added some pics during and after I added some mods following my recent deployment to Iraq. Hope you guys like her!

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg
GOPR0024.jpg

before I added the new spoiler:
IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

Photo taken during my 'in progress' accident during my last run of the Nurburgring..
IMG_1818.jpg

first and foremost, thank you for your service fighting for our country

second I ****ING LOVE YOUR CAR

he was stationed in germany (iirc), and when he got moved back to the states, he brought his car along with him. it wasn't a volvo diplomatic bs thing.

Johann!! What are you doing here? LOL.

And to clear things up. I was stationed in Germany. After my first deployment I bought my car through Volvo Military Sales, and now that I am being stationed in the states, I just brought her home with me.

Nice car. This is the ONLY new model Volvo I would even consider. Needs the ATP (or something similar) turbo kit, though. It's a crying shame the "R-design" is a cosmetic bs 'upgrade'. Hopefully with Ford out of the picture, Volvo will get their **** together...

Your black team dynamics wheel don't make the black plastic look as bad as it normally does, but I'd still upgrade to the color matched 2.0 "body kit". Those can be fun cars if they are the six speed, which I hope yours is.

Back