• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 Moving to Blaine Wa.

yankee

I don't know if this is the right thread for this.. I'm moving to Blaine,Wa. in the near future so I'll be looking for an Independent Volvo guy who knows his way around a 240 for K Jet or a volvo club in the area..Thanks in advance..

LOL. Should be in OT. A mod should square you away shortly. I'm not sure of the scene up there. Wilford Brimley maybe would have an idea?

Welcome to the land of being emissions exempt and decent gas. In any case, John should be able to get you covered. You'll also be pretty close to Rainbow, if you need parts that aren't available at PnP or one of the other yards in the area.

-J

Thanks all.. Looking forward to the move I've got two projects to complete.. Thin the herd a little then move in August.. I'll be keeping the 84 242 TIC and 85 245 TIC and maybe the 940 as a daily.. It's nice to know there's support out there.. Thanks in advance

G....

John Lane claims to be able to start an international incident with a shotgun he is so close to the Canadian border. He is also one of the foundations of Volvo knowledge people on this forum. Gotta go by his place to see what he does.

I'll be close to the boarder also.. The Peace Arch in Blaine is 5 miles away from my house.. I'm looking forward to the move..

Back