• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Can has ARRRR? 2, Bromance inside

hockey930

300+ Member
300+ Club
:nancy:Kenny:nancy:
272360_10101869833455649_617536104_o.jpg

Can has downpipe, sway bars, and catback.
616679_10101877829102309_1582646894_o.jpg

Cas has broken R already.....

06 100k 6mt, needs some body work
Just order, save cyl, clutch, throwout bearing, angle gear collar, rear man seal, trans input seal, viva single mass flywheel, exhaust vvt gear, cam seals.

fwd failures already
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NvtiU0vSNH4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nope they are in there, just that small

only way me and my dad found about about the cvvt gear was doing the timing belt, when you would spin the motor over by hand it was pulling the gear in towards the head. he is bringing home the tools to lock the cams in the rear so it should be easy to replace. the hardest part will be removing the stuff on the back of the motor to get to the cams to lock them.

Last edited:
I think Kenny got his first.

At least based on who put their thread up first :lol:

no, I got mine a day after his showed up. he bought his probably a week or two before I bought mine. He pointed me towards the one I bought.

I hate seeing Derricks name on my phone now because it's generally bad news, but at the same time I am thankful he is finding stuff now so it can be taken care of.

Sweet wagon, and it sounds great. Tried to talk my wife into a v70r manual, but she said no wagon and she was tired of driving a manual. pretty nice cars though, hers is titanium as well. I'm hoping our holds up.

so did you buy it knowing it would need all those repairs? How many miles are on it?

I think the awd is working, I think Derrick probably shifted the crap out of it and got it to bark. I have driven it around town and it seems to be working. I bought the collar as preventative maitenece

Remember...

It's only gay if the bumpers touch.

Since he's gaying out of the SE meet, I don't think it's an issue.

I think the awd is working, I think Derrick probably shifted the crap out of it and got it to bark. I have driven it around town and it seems to be working. I bought the collar as preventative maitenece

I'll be doing the same thing when I do the clutch in mine.

Back