• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Friday the 16th NHRA Late Night Drags PIR OR

What time would you guys want to meet up at the track?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bam!!!!

SO

:-D :twisted: :cool: :eek: :-P :) ;-)

How'd it go??? Who actually showed up? How fast was the GN??? Any pics or movies or stories or times? Hahah, let us know!

It was interesting............interesting turnout. :roll: two of you will know what I mean. :-P
Anyway, I will let Chris post his prerecorded story about how the night went. He is out in the garage putting a new starter in his car.

..: edit :..

track1.JPG

track2.JPG

track3.JPG

track4.JPG

Last edited:
I used the helmet :)

13.863 @102.43 I went this sat again, I needed to break into the 13s and 3 slips later I am :)

I fixed some problems. The new starter is going bad. I put my 17s on the back with 225/50 and 24# in the tires. I was still breaking loose in second. I am sure I can take some time off. Only if I could build boost. My r/t was a 2.3 that is all I could get with a idle roll out.

hehehe...no, and my cop out was that I didn't want to have to fix anything that I would break under the current circumstances (selling). Although after seeing how most of the cars were Honda's running 15+ I wish that I had.
I did however race Chris on the way home and he only pulled away by a car length when I shifted short into 4th....but could not make any more space. :lol: Could I have beat Pat's 14.1.......I dunno but I could have been right on it seeing as how I kept with chis and his 13.9.:rofl:
I was going to take my car this next weekend but there is something else going on at PIR. I might be going down to woodburn for turbo thunder as Friday night is open drags. Assuming I still have it.....someone buy it.

Back