• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie's 760 TIC

How does motronic normally get rpm signal?

2 Sensors on the flywheel, they are pretty expensive and hard 2 get
marked 214 "sender ignition timing" and 215 "sender RPM signal"

img21670.jpg

I have one I don't use laying around if you need one. And a LH2.4 sensor bracket.

you would recommended the LH setup too?

sad to see it off the road, but glad to see a rubuild. any extras to throw on other than megasquirt, some re-dos and the rebuild?

Yeah she's been off the roads for a few months now. I must admit i really miss here.. just driving along with the stereo turned up and the windows down and sunroof up. and the boost.. yeah it was not allot but the kick.. ohh man... yeah i miss her a bunch

But there where just so many things fixed just so it would work. Stuff rattling, engine having blowby , powerseat stoped working, the bass cuts out when its too heavy, rust on the car, bad paint, shot headliner etc etc etc.

So yeah i'm planning a major rebuild here.. if i had the cash and the room i would take her apart, fix all the rusted bits. new white (audi white?) paintjob, rebuild engine with MS get the koni yellow on her, replace all the rubbers for poly , install that neat Wilwood kit, replace the headliner.. yeah that's is the stuff she deserves .. if i can make half happen i'd be happy too though its a great car!

you would recommended the LH setup too?

Well it's pretty easy to use and the sensor bracket is really solid, no fiddling about with that or having to fit a 36-1 wheel on anything. The only downside is you have to use a dished flywheel which aren't known for reliability nowadays (although almost all of the ones that exploded had a pucked clutch disc in it), or get a TTV one. With the TTV one you have another advantage in that it's really light and you can use an 850R clutch which is 240mm in diameter.

Listen to everybdoy who recommends the LH2.4 set-up.
and get a ford VR sensor with partnumber ; 1037465. it's a cam sensor for a ford transit.

They work fabulous ! mine is in without trouble for over 2 years now.

and yeah for MS for WitteRijst !

what is the ground effects called you use on it heard they are called Swede body kit where can i get a set?

Ground effects?
your talking about the bodykit i got on White-Rice?
That would be the SE bodykit bumpers with the aerokit sideskirt.

In other news i got these baby's in the mail a few days ago. with all the crappy weather i decided i needed these for next winter if i want to drive White-Rice in the snow.
What do you guys think will it look cool or horrible.. i'm not sure yet

img2195en.jpg

I hope very soon! first i need to fix my dad's 145 so i have the whoe backyard for White-Rice.
Also arragend that my parents agree with putting up some sort of a roof so i can work while its raining/snowing.

I'm making a list of things i'm considering for my White-Rice V2 build.
The parts that are marked sideways are parts i already got here.
For all the parts noted else i'd like to know where to get them in europe or cheap stateside (considering customs)

Engine base i'm not yet sure i got a leaky B230ET in the car right now, also got a B230FK with almost 400,000KM on it. My idea is to take the B230FK and put some H-beams in there. hone it but the old pistons back with new rings and the H-beams. the 95 block already has oil squirter's so thats nice. replace all the seals and put it back together.

White Rice V 2.0 Project

Aiming at a reliable 300-400HP powermark for a fun weekend and trackday 760 turbo.

Engine:
H beam rods
Camshaft
Cosmetic headgasket (how tick)?
Fuel Rail
3? trottlebody
Bigger Injectors
Light flywheel
Bigger turbo

Engine Related:

Adjustible Fuel Pressure regulator
Fuel line AFPR>Fuel Rail
3? Piping (not sure if necessary?)
3? Intercooler (not sure if necessary?)
Megasquirt injection

Exhaust

Full 3? exhaust, simons

Suspension

Koni Yellow dampers
Poly bushings

Brakes

Wilwood conversion front

Just for reference the car already has

- T3 Sierra Cosworth 4X4 Turbo (A/R .42 .63)
- Custom spaghetti manifold (captain bondo)
- AEM Wideband
- 3" Downpipe Lostartof
- MSD Coil Ignition 8222
- M90 Conversion
- K&N Cone filter
- Big core Intercooler
- Baileys dump valve
- 100 Amp alternator from a 940
- GReddy Lightweight catch can
- AC Delete

On the to do list:
- E-fan and all steel radiator upgrade
- HKS Turbo Timer
- Saab APC

Suspension:
Done:
- Koni/Bilstein shocks
- Hausser lowering springs
- 3mm Spacers so the wide tires will fit
- IPD sway bars with poly bushings

On the to do list:
- Some bigger wheels like Polaris (17? Wheels) or Rondell super DTM (18? Wheels)

Exterior/ Lights
Done:
- Se Bodykit
- Egg crate grill
- Clear corner signals
- E-code headlight covers
- Custom Swedish License Plates
- Modified SE Body kit Fog lights
- Clear side markers
- V90 Trims and doorhandles
- Hova tail lights
- +90 Decor panel

On the to do list:
- Neon/LED under glow
- New Headliner

Interior:
Done
- Le Man Steering Wheel
- Gray leather armrest with cup holders
- V90 Gray leather + memory seats + airbags & 760 backseats
- IPD A-pillar Gauge pods with calibrated boost, oil temp and oil pressure gauges
- Oem Volvo cooler-box
- Rubber mats for sporty look and better grip.. love them
- Mounted fire extinguisher on the passenger side
- Late 900 style lighted electric window switches
- 780 Radio frame
- Temperature gauge with switch for inside temp

On the to do list:
- Automatic window roll up mod

Audio/Entertainment:
Done
- Pioneer DEH-P77MP Head-Unit
- 7? flip screen
- Carputer System
- JBL GTO 507C
- JBL 301.1 GTO
- JBL 75.4 GTO
- Pioneer Sub
- Tick audio cables all around
- OEM Volvo speakers behind the headrest

Last edited:
Does your car have a .63 cossie? Thought it was the smaller one, at least it looks like the smaller one.
I don't think you need 400hp to make it a fun track car. Just make it corner and make sure it's reliable.

Does your car have a .63 cossie? Thought it was the smaller one, at least it looks like the smaller one.
I don't think you need 400hp to make it a fun track car. Just make it corner and make sure it's reliable.

its from a 4x4 cossie from what i understand it should be .63 but i have not measured this.
nobody need 400HP but i wont mind spending some cash on my fav car once i get a job. Making some higher numbers would be kinda cool. But yeah it needs to be reliable before 400HP so i'll just have too see. Its just a list of things i could think off, if some parts are waay to expensive i'll might adjust. First of all i'll need a income anyway :lol:

But its nice to stay motivated during this time of finding a job to think about some cool stuff you can finally do.

ohyeah! she's back from the storage more then a year later! God i missed a propper turbo engine and some comfy seats.
Begining this year i will have my own shop where i will begin the rebuild!

fotokgn.jpg

65851675.jpg

99374629.jpg

20110916112400.jpg

Back